Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Garden Mushrooms


I saw this idea somewhere (can't recall where exactly now) for making garden mushrooms out of upside bowls and vases. I thought it would be fun to add some to my garden.





I thought they added a fun bit of whimsy to the garden. They were super easy to make. I just found various bowls and vases at the thrift store and glued them together using E6000. I've had them outside through several rain showers so far and they've held up great. Have you used any ordinary objects to decorate your garden lately?

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Planning to share at: Metamorphosis Monday Made by You MondayTime To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party;  Whatever Goes WednesdayWildly Original Linky PartyClever Chicks Blog HopSerenity Now Weekend Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. this is too cute. i have a few of those white pieces, and this is an adorable idea. enjoy!
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking them out. They were super easy to make and look great in the garden.

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick®

    ReplyDelete