Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mini Fairy Garden

I've been drooling over fairy gardens on Pinterest. In fact, I have a whole board dedicated to ideas. I've started one in the backyard under a tree, but I'm not satisfied with how that looks yet.

I also planted an enameled pan with a small fairy garden. Here's what it looked like shortly after planting:


Here's what it looks like now:


I bought the bench online. I made the mushrooms from buttons and floral picks with wire.


The fence I made from wire and mini popsicle sticks.


It's been so wet and rained so much here that today I found out I have a real mushroom growing.


Maybe the fairies planted it.

I love how this little garden turned out! I'm hoping to get my tree fairy garden in better order to show you soon.

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Planning to share at: Metamorphosis Monday Made by You MondayTime To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party;  Whatever Goes WednesdayWildly Original Linky PartyClever Chicks Blog HopSerenity Now Weekend Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. This darling! I love fairy gardens too. Yours is so sweet...What plants did you use? This would be the perfect project for my workshop I do weekly with my BFF....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! The back plant is Irish moss, the white flowers are alyssum and the plant in front is called baby's tears. Careful, these get addicting! :)

    ReplyDelete