Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to A Refinished Life! I previously posted over at Hindrance. I decided a change was necessary to facilitate my current directional changes (both in life and crafts!) This blog will still feature great redos of furniture, craft projects and the like, but just in a different format than I used previously. To kick start this new blog, I am going to be posting a series I'm calling Redo Blitz! Starting tomorrow, I will be posting before and after pics of my recent projects everyday for the next 10 days. That's 10 posts of before and after pics. So, sit back and enjoy the upcoming projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I couldn't help but note you haven't received many comments. Your comment verification is almost impossible to use; in fact, it's almost funny how difficult it is. It's surely broken, and this may be why you're not receiving comments because otherwise your blog seems very comment worthy. :) You can turn it off in your settings; blogger is really good at filtering spam without it. Just a friendly suggestion, since you left such a nice comment on my own blog recently. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete