Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stool for the Bathroom


This is another small project I did in prepping my house for last weekend. I wanted a stool for the bathroom for the smaller kids (including mine) so they could reach the sink to wash their hands. I had a blank wooden stool kit and this is what I did with it:


I spray painted the top lime green and the legs gray. The flowers are reflective vinyl wall clings I found at the dollar store. I'll update this with a picture of the stool in my bathroom with the matching goods.

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life! 

*Planning to share at:
Metamorphasis Monday; Give Me the Goods Monday; Time To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party; Trash to Treasure; The Power of Paint Party; Wildly Original Linky Party; Transformation Thursday; What have you redone?; Shabbilicious Friday; Start at Home Paint Party; Funky Junk Interiors' Party Junk. 

1 comment: