Friday, April 19, 2013

Fridge Revisited

Remember this post about a fridge my mom painted? And remember on how I commented it would be interesting to see someone give a makeover to a golden harvest colored fridge? Well.....


now I have one! My sister in law was planning on getting rid of this fridge, and we asked if we could have it. We use it for drinks and such in the garage.

What am I planning on doing with this beauty? This idea actually came from my husband (I think I'm starting to rub off on him!) who said, "Wouldn't it be cool if we painted this with chalkboard paint so M could write on it with her sidewalk chalk?" Brilliant! I really wish spring would hurry up and get here so I can work on this! The temps are just not warm enough for spray paint to work properly outside right now. As soon as it warms up, this project will happen. :)

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

1 comment: