Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

This last weekend was city-wide garage sales. I didn't get to many, as it was my birthday (a momentous one and leave it at that!) :) However, I did score a few finds I thought I would share with you.


From left to right...a drawer made from an old wooden Fels-Naptha soap box!, a white and red tin, and small wood box. I have plans for most of this already. I want to hang the drawer on the wall in my laundry area in the basement (which needs some serious makeover love this winter!) for a shelf. The tin goes perfectly in my kitchen. The small wood box I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking about either hanging that one on the wall as a mini shelf or using it to organize stuff on my desk at my office.

On a different note, I apologize for missing last Wednesday's What Should I Do With It? I will be posting what I did with that fabulous tray and a new project tomorrow! Come back to check it out.

Have you found any great garage sale finds lately?

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Shared at:
southern hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment