Friday, September 21, 2012

What Did I Do With It # 2

A couple of weeks ago I posted this tray for What Should I Do With It Wednesday? As much as I wanted to go crazy and do something radical with it, I just couldn't figure out what to do. Most of the suggestions on Twitter were not to hack it and paint it. So, based on the suggestions, that's what I did.

Here's the final result:


Black spray paint, gold acrylic paint on the corner details and white vinyl and I've got a Halloween tray that folds up for storage. Or remove the vinyl and change it out for the seasons.




What do you think? I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it works for now. I'm still trying to figure out how I can turn it into something crazy, but for now it will make a nice decoartion for Halloween.

Don't Settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Shared at:

House on the Way
Fridays Unfolded

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a Halloween tray today... Would so use this! Great job.
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete