Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pinspiration: Wax Paper Printing

I am now addicted to this new method of making signs! Let me start at the beginning. I saw this pin:


I decided to try the method for making signs.

The tutorial is quite detailed, so I won't rehash it all here. I will say it's a bit tricky to get the wax paper through the printer, or at least it was my particular printer. Ultimately, in order to get it to work I had to tape the wax paper to a piece of regular printer paper.

It took a lot of patience, but here's how they turned out:



I especially love how the anchor one turned out.

Even though the method requires some patience (and sometimes swearing) I love the results. I've made a total of four signs now and I can't see to stop! Have any of you tried this method?

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life! *Planning to share at: Metamorphosis Monday Made by You Monday; Wildly Original Linky PartyClever Chicks Blog HopSerenity Now Weekend Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment