It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been quite busy at work and with some community obligations, but I have managed to get a few projects done lately. I just completed a swap for Craftster (go check this out if you haven't yet. It's a great site where you can view lots of crafts by medium. Okay, short commercial break over! :) )
I sewed two applique pillow covers. I haven't done much applique, but these turned out pretty good (minus the crooked sewing lines!).
These were based off of some Pins on one of my partner's boards. I think they turned out pretty good. Here's a closer look at the bunting one:
I also crocheted some fingerless mitts (a mini tutorial coming soon on this) using cotton yarn.
Here's one on:
That's mainly what I've been up to lately. This next couple of weeks, I am planning on a full tutorial post, a couple of mini tutorials, sewing my daughter a Halloween costume and hopefully a continuing series of organizing all my craft supplies in my basement.
Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!