Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pinspiration: Make it already #2

I've been seeing great button art all over Pinterest. Like this super cute cupcake from It's Written on the Wall:




So I decided to make my own button art finally (I know, I know, I just made that pumpkin button art the other day, but this is more...buttony). Here's what I came up with:


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:

I can't seem to stop myself now that I've begun gluing buttons! Have you ever done any button art?

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Planning to share at:
Metamorphasis Monday; Give Me the Goods Monday; Time To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party; Trash to Treasure; The Power of Paint Party; Wildly Original Linky Party; Transformation Thursday; What have you redone?; Shabbilicious Friday; Start at Home Paint Party; Funky Junk Interiors' Party Junk; Clever Chicks Blog Hop; Serenity Now Weekend Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment