Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pinspiration: Make it already! #1

I love Pinterest. It's a great place to save those awesome ideas for when you can actually get around to them later. However, my problem is I keep acquiring more and more pins and don't actually carry out any of them. So I decided it's time to actually start making some of the stuff on my boards. This week, I thought I start with this lovely pin on my Fall board:

The original came from I Heart Nap Time and can be found here

Here's what mine looks like:


So what do you think? I think it turned out super cute and will be a great addition to the fall/ Halloween decor.

I hope to have some more posts in the Pinspiration series soon!

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Planning to share at:
Metamorphasis Monday; Give Me the Goods Monday; Time To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party; Trash to Treasure; The Power of Paint Party; Wildly Original Linky Party; Transformation Thursday; What have you redone?; Shabbilicious Friday; Start at Home Paint Party; Funky Junk Interiors' Party Junk; Clever Chicks Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment