Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rustic Bridal Shower


My brother in law is getting married at the end August and we recently had a bridal shower for my fabulous future sister in law at the same place where they are getting married. They are having the wedding at this fabulous farm a few miles from my parents house. Mom and I had a lot of fun decorating the barn.

Here's the entrance:


 

We used lots of burlap and lace for decorations. The wedding will be using some of the same decorations as well.

We had a sangria bar set up.


Yum!
 
I made an easy fun little banner by putting gold stickers on a premade set.
 


I made some delicious cupcakes from recipes I found here and here. They were super delicious!


Here's some more pictures of the barn and the various decorations:




No comments:

Post a Comment