Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I bit the bullet...

After years of looking longingly at the DSLR cameras online, I bit the bullet, sort of. I bought a used model from someone in town (a professional photographer actually). It's not super new model and not very many megapixels (8 to be exact). But it was fairly cheap and came with accessories including a lens, strap, battery charger and usb cable.

I just got it yesterday. I haven't even had that much time to play around with. I took a few pics, wasn't sure what I was doing with all the settings, etc. Then I read a short explanation of most of the features (thanks, Pinterest!). After doing so, I took this:



I am in love! I can already see this is going to become an obsession, from which I'm not sure I'll recover. I was looking for something to take better pictures for the blog, but now I'm scheming to see if I can get my four year old to slow down enough for me to take pictures of her. Hopefully, you will all see the improvement in blog pictures as well!

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

No comments:

Post a Comment