Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Master Bedroom Wall

My final sprucing up project I have to share is the master bedroom wall. I've been thinking for a year that all the tan walls in the house were getting to be too much and I should paint a wall in the bedroom blue. I finally did it a few weeks before my company came.





Not the best pictures, but it's hard to get the right light in this room. I love my blue wall. It's bright and happy but still relaxing. I bought one quart and used every last drop. It was a perfect spruce up for not very much money.

Don't settle for dull, live a refinished life!

*Planning to share at:
Metamorphasis Monday; Give Me the Goods Monday; Time To Sparkle Tuesday Linky Party; Trash to Treasure; The Power of Paint Party; Wildly Original Linky Party; Transformation Thursday; What have you redone?; Shabbilicious Friday; Start at Home Paint Party; Funky Junk Interiors' Party Junk; Clever Chicks Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. It's not quite my colour, but I love you bed and your nightstand! We've just moved into a new home and are furnishing the place with a lot of my parents old furniture. So looking forward to the final look.
    BTW: I stole your idea for the What to do with it Wednesday, maybe you have an idea for my first item:
    http://bastelbazooka.blogspot.de/

    Cheers, Anni

    ReplyDelete